Robotics is commonly defined as study of the intelligent connection between perception and action.
This program covers basic concept of robotics, with the course you will understand the basics of how to design and program robots, it also explains how to control simple motor, after this course you will easily be able to move into advance robotics courses.
What you will learn:
- To assemble components of a robots
- Work with different robots
- You will be able to easily move on to some advance robotics training
- Program a robot to do some basic things.
- Program the DIY (Do it yourself)
- Learn to program robots in a professional way
- Robot kits and internet (for virtual training)
Who is this course for?
Robotics enthusiasts, anyone interested in learning about robotics
- Above 3years
Method of Training
Physical (Kits will be available) and Virtual (Kits will be provided by student)