Electronics/ Hardware Maintenance
Basic electronics was design to train student’s basic electronics. The course for student interested in electronics and PCB design. The course starts from basic electronics to ohm’s law, circuit analysis etc
What you will learn:
- Student will learn the basic parts of an electronics
- Student will learn how to design electronic circuit using a circuit simulator
- Circuit construction
- Produce basic electronic product
- Basic troubleshooting techniques
- Diagnose and repair a faulty system
Who is this course for?
- Any student interested in learning electrical electronics, computer engineering
- student who want to know how the computers work (both the electronics part)
- Student who wants a much deeper understanding of electronics and circuit analysis/design
- 13 years and above
Method of Training
- Physical (Laptop and Mandlab Kits available)
Why Choose Us?
Opportunities to learn highly sort after ICT skills through a hands-on approach
Opportunity to become an International Certified IT Professional
Free Mentorship on ICT and entrepreneurship
Students will work in groups to develop projects about their acquired skills.
Presentation of projects
carried out at the end of the Programme.
What Parents are Saying
At first, honestly, when I heard New Horizons, I was like 'That name sounds razz' But coming here, I saw that it was an organized place and I really had peace bringing my son Gerald here. He was always excited to come "
Thank you for all the encouragement New Horizons. The staff are amazing, you have a great learning environment. Thank you for all you did for me.
"New Horizons, thank you for transforming my daughter. Just two weeks of the summer code camp and I'm seeing him do amazing things with technology. Technology is indeed the future"
'I really enjoyed the 'Art of Possibility' New horizons instilled in me. The game i developed was tested on a computer and several devices. New Horizons is the best, very inspiring and engaging.'
'New Horizons is an excellent ICT training center. Classes were delivered at a good pace and at a level accessible for all. i would love to come back next summer
Got a Question?
Here are some of the most common questions, along with the complete answers from our support experts.
At New Horizons Nigeria, the main tools we use in training kids in electronics/ hardware maintenance are crimper, Flat-head screwdriver, Wire cutters, Wire stripper, Needle-nose pliers.