Learn the business value and product capabilities of Microsoft Power Platform. Create simple Power Apps, connect data with Dataverse, build a Power BI Dashboard, and automate processes with Power Automate.
- After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe Microsoft Power Platform components
- Describe Microsoft Dataverse and connectors
- Describe cross-cloud scenarios across M365, Dynamics 365, Microsoft Azure and 3rd party services
- Identify benefits and capabilities of Microsoft Power Platform
- Identify the basic functionality and business value Microsoft Power Platform components
- Implement simple solutions with Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power BI
- Network security engineers
- Cybersecurity analysts
- Network security analysts
- Cloud administrators and engineers
- Network security administrators
- Cloud analysts
- Cybersecurity engineers
- Those working in network and cloud management and operations
Why Choose Us?
Hands-On Virtual Lab
Hands-on experience on New Horizons’ Labs to make your software training courses even more interactive and engaging.
Guarantee to run for all courses
Industry-recognized certification to add to your workforce values.
We create innovative training solutions that works for your business and we’ll account for the results.
Low downtime and high efficiency of On-site and Virtual-Live Online Training
Course content and learning method are customized to match to your company’s goals