Unlock the potential of your future with Nacos Tech Horizon: IT Weekend Bootcamp. This weekend training program is designed to introduce you to the exciting world of technology and equip you with the skills to succeed. Join us and discover New Horizons in the field of IT. Enrol now for just 5000 and take the first step towards your dream career!
Though Python® has been in use for nearly thirty years, it has become one of the most popular languages for software development, particularly within the fields of data science, machine learning, artificial intelligence, and web development—all areas in which Python is widely used.
You will learn elements of the Python 3 language and development strategies by creating a complete program that performs a wide range of operations on a variety of data types, structures, and objects, implements program logic through conditional statements and loops, structures code for reusability through functions, classes, and modules, reads and writes files, and handles error conditions.
Who is This Course For
- To ensure your success in the course, Some experience programming in an object-oriented language is helpful, but even if you don’t have such experience, this course can be useful to those that are new to programming and you should have at least a foundational knowledge of personal computer use
What You’ll Learn
In this course, you will develop simple to advance command-line programs in Python.
- Set up Python and develop a simple application.
- Declare and perform operations on simple data types, including strings, numbers, and dates.
- Declare and perform operations on data structures, including lists, ranges, tuples, dictionaries, and sets.
- Write conditional statements and loops.
- Define and use functions, classes, and modules.
- Manage files and directories through code.
- Deal with exceptions.
In this course, you will learn to use data analytics to create actionable recommendations, as well as identify and manage opportunities where data-based decisions can be used to change the way you do business. Data Analysis is an ever- evolving discipline with lots of focus on new predictive modelling techniques coupled with rich analytical tools that keep increasing our capacity to handle big data. However, in order to chart a coherent path forward, it is necessary to understand where the discipline has come from since its inception.
Who is This Course For
Anyone involved in operations, project management, business analysis, or management who needs an introduction to Data Analysis, would benefit from this class:
- Business Analyst, Business Systems Analyst, Staff Analyst
hose interested in CBAP®, CCBA®®, or other business analysis certifications
- Systems, Operations Research, Marketing, and other Analysts
- Project Manager, Team Leads, Project Leads, Project Assistants, Project Coordinators
- Those interested in PMP®, CAPM®, or other project management certifications
- Program Managers, Portfolio Managers, Project Management Office (PMO) staff
- Data Modelers and Administrators, DBAs
- Technical & other Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
- IT Staff, Manager, VPs
- Finance Staff, Manager
- Operations Analyst, Supervisor
- Learn the terms, jargon, and impact of business intelligence and data analytic
- Gain knowledge of the scope and application of data analysis.
- Explore ways to measure the performance of and improvement opportunities for business processes.
- Be able to describe the need for tracking and identifying the root causes of deviation or failure.
- Review the basic principles, properties, and application of Probability Theory.
- Discuss data distribution including Central Tendency, Variance, Normal Distribution, and non-normal distributions.
The Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA) v1.0 course gives you a broad range of fundamental knowledge for all IT careers. The course covers configuring network components such as switches, routers, and wireless LAN controllers; managing network devices; and identifying basic security threats. The course also gives you a foundation in network programmability, automation, and software-defined networking.
- Describe Ethernet as the network access layer of TCP/IP and describe the operation of switches
- Describe the TCP/IP Internet layer, IPv4, its addressing scheme, and subnetting
- Describe the application and configuration of inter-VLAN routing
- Explain the basics of dynamic routing protocols and describe components and terms of Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)
- Explain how Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) and Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) work
Before taking this course, you should have:
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic PC operating system navigation skills
- Basic Internet usage skills
- Basic IP address knowledge.
- Implementing VLANs and Trunks
- Routing Between VLANs
- Introducing OSPF
- Building Redundant Switched Topologies
- Improving Redundant Switched Topologies with EtherChannel.
Project Mgt. Professional
If you are taking this course, you probably have some professional exposure to the duties of a project manager, or you may be considering embarking on a career in professional project management. Your ability as a project manager to demonstrate best practices in project management—both on the job and through professional certification—is becoming the standard to compete in today’s fast-paced and highly technical workplace. In this course, you will apply the generally recognized practices of project management acknowledged by the Project Management Institute (PMI)® to successfully manage projects
Who is This Course For
This course is designed for individuals who have on-the-job project management experience (regardless of whether their formal job role is project manager), who are not certified project management professionals, and who might or might not have received formal project management training. The course is appropriate for these persons if they wish to develop professionally, increase their project management skills, apply a formalized and standards-based approach to project management, and seek career advancement by moving into a formal project manager job role, as well as to apply for Project Management Institute, Inc. (PMI)® Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification.
Why Choose Us?
Hands-On Virtual Lab
Hands-on experience on New Horizons’ Labs to make your software training courses even more interactive and engaging.
Guarantee to run for all courses
Industry-recognized certification to add to your workforce values.
We create innovative training solutions that works for you and we’ll account for the results.
Low downtime and high efficiency of On-site and Virtual-Live Online Training
Course content and learning method are customized to match to your company’s goals
Our Method of Delivery
Classroom learning at any of our New Horizons training centers.
Our easy and interactive Virtualization platform is designed to deliver relentless execution to drive your vision forward.