Differentiate between the various cloud service models.
- Identify the key differences between Microsoft 365 subscriptions.
- Plan for migration to Microsoft 365 services.
- Identify key differences between Microsoft on-premises services and Microsoft 365 cloud services.
- Identify how Microsoft 365 services support teamwork.
- Describe compliance in general and the compliance features in Microsoft 365.
- Describe Microsoft 365 subscriptions, licenses, billing, and support
- Describe identities, including cloud, on-premises, and hybrid identity.
- Describe cloud device management and protection, including the use of Intune
This course is designed for Business Decision Makers and IT Professionals who aspire to deploy cloud services in their organization, or who are simply looking to acquire foundational knowledge on cloud fundamentals. This includes the considerations and benefits of adopting cloud services in general and the Software as a Service (SaaS) cloud model specifically, with a general focus on Microsoft 365 cloud service offerings.
Meet Our Instructor
Why Choose Us?
Hands-On Virtual Lab
Hands-on experience on New Horizons’ Labs to make your software training courses even more interactive and engaging.
Guarantee to run for all courses
Industry-recognized certification to add to your workforce values.
Why Choose Us?
We create innovative training solutions that works for your business and we’ll account for the results.
Low downtime and high efficiency of On-site and Virtual-Live Online Training
Course content and learning method are customized to match to your company’s goals
Official Training Partners
Get Free Consultation Now
Kindly fill the form below and one of our representatives will reach out within one business day: