Learn how to secure your Microsoft 365 deployment and comply with industry data protections. This course focuses on securing user identity and access, threat protection, information protection and data governance. This course was designed for IT Professionals who manage and deploy security technologies for Microsoft 365 in their organization. The course is for the Microsoft 365 Security Administrator job role. It helps learners prepare for the Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate exam (MS-500).
About This Course:
- In this course you will learn how to secure user access to your organization’s resources.
- The course covers user password protection, multi-factor authentication, how to enable Azure Identity Protection, how to setup and use Azure AD Connect, and introduces you to conditional access in Microsoft 365.
- You will learn about threat protection technologies that help protect your Microsoft 365 environment. Specifically, you will learn about threat vectors and Microsoft’s security solutions to mitigate threats.
- You will learn about Secure Score, Exchange Online protection, Azure Advanced Threat Protection, Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection, and threat management.
At Course Completion
- Administer user and group access in Microsoft 365.
- Explain and manage Azure Identity Protection.
- Plan and implement Azure AD Connect.
- Manage synchronized user identities.
- Explain and use conditional access.
Module 1: User and Group Management
Module 2: Identity Synchronization and Protection
Module 3: Identity and Access Management
Module 4: Security in Microsoft 365
Module 5: Threat Protection.