About this course
In this course, students will learn to evaluate options, generate possible solutions, and decide on logical strategies.
Executives, directors, managers, and others tasked with making important decisions for their organizations.
After completing this course, students will know how to:
- Make intelligent decisions with limited time and information
- Reframe issues to ensure greater problem-solving accuracy
- Convert conflicting opinions into useful insights
- Defining Remote and Virtual Teams
- Management Requirements for Remote and Virtual Teams
- Team Dynamics
- Making Technology Work for You
- The Impact of Culture and Language.