By completion of this course, you will have a deep understanding of the 7 Guiding Principles, 4 Dimensions of Service Management, 34 ITIL® Practices, and the new Value Service Chain that incorporate the core of ITIL® version 4.
At the end of this course, attendees will have an understanding of the following:
- High level overview of ITIL v4’s 5-step Lifecycle model and how the current 26 processes and functions map to the new ITIL 4 model
- The seven Guiding Principles of ITIL 4
- ITIL’s new Service Value Chain
- The four dimensions of Service Management
- The 34 ITIL practices, with a focus on 18 of these Key concepts from Lean IT, Agile, DevOps, and Organizational Change Management, and why these are important to deliver business value.
Why Choose Us?
Hands-On Virtual Lab
Hands-on experience on New Horizons’ Labs to make your software training courses even more interactive and engaging.
Guarantee to run for all courses
Industry-recognized certification to add to your workforce values.
Why Choose Us?
We create innovative training solutions that works for your business and we’ll account for the results.
Low downtime and high efficiency of On-site and Virtual-Live Online Training
Course content and learning method are customized to match to your company’s goals
Official Training Partners
Get Free Consultation Now
Kindly fill the form below and one of our representatives will reach out within one business day: