Getting equipped with one or two TECH SKILLS could be your permanent Visa to the life of luxury you have ever dreamed of. At New Horizons Computer Institute, we offer training in various areas of Technological Skills and an internationally recognized certificate to support your training claim with us. In less than six weeks or more, you could become a master in one of our courses and gain a pass to work anywhere in the World. And, about our learning environment, we have a very conducive space plus a wide variety of materials to make your learning process fun and highly effective.
Though Python® has been in use for nearly thirty years, it has become one of the most popular languages for software development, particularly within the fields of data science, machine learning, artificial intelligence, and web development—all areas in which Python is widely used.
You will learn elements of the Python 3 language and development strategies by creating a complete program that performs a wide range of operations on a variety of data types, structures, and objects, implements program logic through conditional statements and loops, structures code for reusability through functions, classes, and modules, reads and writes files, and handles error conditions.
Who is This Course For
- To ensure your success in the course, Some experience programming in an object-oriented language is helpful, but even if you don’t have such experience, this course can be useful to those that are new to programming and you should have at least a foundational knowledge of personal computer use
What You’ll Learn
In this course, you will develop simple to advance command-line programs in Python.
- Set up Python and develop a simple application.
- Declare and perform operations on simple data types, including strings, numbers, and dates.
- Declare and perform operations on data structures, including lists, ranges, tuples, dictionaries, and sets.
- Write conditional statements and loops.
- Define and use functions, classes, and modules.
- Manage files and directories through code.
- Deal with exceptions.
In this course, you will learn to use data analytics to create actionable recommendations, as well as identify and manage opportunities where data-based decisions can be used to change the way you do business. Data Analysis is an ever- evolving discipline with lots of focus on new predictive modelling techniques coupled with rich analytical tools that keep increasing our capacity to handle big data. However, in order to chart a coherent path forward, it is necessary to understand where the discipline has come from since its inception.
Who is This Course For
Anyone involved in operations, project management, business analysis, or management who needs an introduction to Data Analysis, would benefit from this class:
- Business Analyst, Business Systems Analyst, Staff Analyst
hose interested in CBAP®, CCBA®®, or other business analysis certifications
- Systems, Operations Research, Marketing, and other Analysts
- Project Manager, Team Leads, Project Leads, Project Assistants, Project Coordinators
- Those interested in PMP®, CAPM®, or other project management certifications
- Program Managers, Portfolio Managers, Project Management Office (PMO) staff
- Data Modelers and Administrators, DBAs
- Technical & other Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
- IT Staff, Manager, VPs
- Finance Staff, Manager
- Operations Analyst, Supervisor
- Learn the terms, jargon, and impact of business intelligence and data analytic
- Gain knowledge of the scope and application of data analysis.
- Explore ways to measure the performance of and improvement opportunities for business processes.
- Be able to describe the need for tracking and identifying the root causes of deviation or failure.
- Review the basic principles, properties, and application of Probability Theory.
- Discuss data distribution including Central Tendency, Variance, Normal Distribution, and non-normal distributions.
Front End Web Development
Dive into the web development environment and the basics of computing, networks, and data structures. Discover the skills to build applications that meet user needs, model data, develop wireframes, and work collaboratively through version control
At the conclusion of each program module, students build advanced Portfolio Projects to demonstrate both the technical skills they’ve gained in the module and their creativity which become MVPs for startups, and will be presented to different Tech-Startups Investors.
Our Students will push every line of code they write to GitHub giving them an extensive profile to show employers and fellow engineers. Also we expose our students to OEM’s like IBM, Microsoft, Google, technical Meetups and conferences.
Who is This Course For
- This course is designed for individuals who have basic computer user skills and who are interested in obtaining a job as an entry-level IT technician.
Certified Ethical Hacker v12
The Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) is a core training program for an information security professional, also referred to as a white-hat hacker, who systematically attempts to inspect network infrastructure with the consent of its owner to find security vulnerabilities which a malicious hacker could potentially exploit.
The course helps you assess the security posture of an organization by identifying vulnerabilities in the network and system infrastructure to determine if unauthorized access is possible. The Certified Ethical Hacker program is the most comprehensive Ethical Hacking program in the world. It is the first of three courses within our Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing (VAPT) track.
Who is This Course For
- Ethical hackers
- System Administrators
- Network Administrators and Engineers
- Web Managers
- Security Professionals in general.
The course has a practical component that takes you step-by-step through the workflow of a professional app designer. From user flow diagrams to wireframing to mockups and prototypes. Students completing the course will have the knowledge to create beautiful and lovable apps that leave people with a smile on their face.
- Graphic designers
- Print Designers.
- UI designers
- Product managers
- Project managers
- Interaction designers
- Web designers
- Visual designers
- Front end developers
- Digital marketers
- Aspirant planning to build a career in Design
- Any individual with a creative mind
- The expected rise in market demand for job seekers by 2025 is more than 15%
- UI-UX Designer Average Salary in the USA is $73303 as per PayScale.com
- Get an opportunity to work in a creative, fun, and challenging environment
- Expand your opportunities by working with amazing individuals
- Moreover, you don’t need to learn to code.
- Research shows a customer conversion rate of 400%
- UX increases Business Intelligence and eases decision making
- Results in better user experience leading to productivity improvement
- Finally, the implementation of UI/UX reduces development time.
- Major players like Amazon, ESPN.com, Bing, etc have adopted UX/UI design to improve customer experience
Why Choose Us?
Hands-On Virtual Lab
Hands-on experience on New Horizons’ Labs to make your software training courses even more interactive and engaging.
Guarantee to run for all courses
Industry-recognized certification to add to your workforce values.
We create innovative training solutions that works for you and we’ll account for the results.
Low downtime and high efficiency of On-site and Virtual-Live Online Training
Course content and learning method are customized to match to your company’s goals
Our Method of Delivery
Classroom learning at any of our New Horizons training centers.
Our easy and interactive Virtualization platform is designed to deliver relentless execution to drive your vision forward.