The main purpose of this 5-day instructor-led course is to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to develop advanced ASP.NET MVC applications using .NET Framework tools and technologies. Students will also learn how to enhance the performance and scalability of the web applications.
About This Course
In this course, students will learn to develop advanced ASP.NET MVC applications using .NET Framework tools and technologies. The focus will be on coding activities that enhance the performance and scalability of a web application. ASP.NET MVC will be introduced and compared with Web Forms so that students know when each should/could be used.
At Course Completion:
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the Microsoft Web Technologies stack and select an appropriate technology to use to develop any given application.
- Design the architecture and implementation of a web application that will meet a set of functional requirements, user interface requirements, and address business models.
- Create MVC Models and write code that implements business logic within Model methods, properties, and events.
- Add Controllers to an MVC Application to manage user interaction, update models, and select and return Views.
- Create Views in an MVC application that display and edit data and interact with Models and Controllers.
Module 1: Exploring ASP.NET MVC 5.
Module 2: Designing ASP.NET MVC 5 Web Applications.
Module 3: Developing ASP.NET MVC 5 Models.
Module 4: Developing ASP.NET MVC 5 Controllers.
Module 5: Developing ASP.NET MVC 5 Views.