General Data Protection Regulation
August 23rd -27th, 2021
Basement & 3rd Floor Nigeria Re-Insurance Building, Plot 784A, Herbert Macaulay Way, Central Business District Abuja.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a legal framework that sets guidelines for the collection and processing of personal information from individuals who live in the European Union (EU), and was adopted by the Nigerian government as a must have for all organizations and business entities in Nigeria.
With increasing volume of data been process and stored online on a daily basis, this has brought to fore the need for adequate regulation and policy framework to effectively protect, as well as secure individuals, organizational and government agencies data from unpermitted individuals.
- Managers or consultants seeking to prepare and support an organization in planning, implementing, and maintaining a compliance program based on the GDPR
- DPOs and individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with the GDPR requirements
- Members of information security, incident management, and business continuity teams
- Technical and compliance experts seeking to prepare for a data protection officer role
- Expert advisors involved in the security of personal data
- Understand the concepts of the GDPR and interpret its requirements
- Understand the content and the correlation between the General Data Protection Regulation and other regulatory frameworks and applicable standards, such as ISO/IEC 27701 and ISO/IEC 29134
- Acquire the competence to perform the role and daily tasks of the data protection officer in an organization
- Develop the ability to inform, advise, and monitor compliance with the GDPR and cooperate with the supervisory authority
To Book a Seat
What our Clients are saying
Got a Question?
Here are some of the most common questions, along with the complete answers from our support experts.
we use different robotic kits like ez-robot and mbot
improve their thinking ability, help them in subjects like maths, sciences. also, robotics in one of the new generation courses so they will be priveledge and have an edge over their pairs
He/She will be better prepared to be a robotics engineer.
We start from age 6 because we believe that at this age the child is able to use a computer independently