This course teaches Azure administrators how to plan, deliver, and manage virtual desktop experiences and remote apps, for any device, on Azure. Students will learn through a mix of demonstrations and hands-on lab experiences deploying virtual desktop experiences and apps on Windows Virtual Desktop and optimizing them to run in multi-session virtual environments.
Select an appropriate licensing model for Windows Virtual Desktop
- Implement networking for Windows Virtual Desktop
- Manage Windows Virtual Desktop session hosts by using Azure Bastion
- Configure storage for FSLogix components
- Create and manage session host images
- Implement Azure roles and role-based access control (RBAC) for Windows Virtual Desktop
- Configure user Windows Virtual Desktop experience settings
- Install and configure apps on a session host
- Implement business continuity and disaster recovery
- Monitor and manage Windows Virtual Desktop performance
Meet Our Instructor
Why Choose Us?
Hands-On Virtual Lab
Hands-on experience on New Horizons’ Labs to make your software training courses even more interactive and engaging.
Guarantee to run for all courses
Industry-recognized certification to add to your workforce values.
Why Choose Us?
We create innovative training solutions that works for your business and we’ll account for the results.
Low downtime and high efficiency of On-site and Virtual-Live Online Training
Course content and learning method are customized to match to your company’s goals
Official Training Partners
Get Free Consultation Now
Kindly fill the form below and one of our representatives will reach out within one business day: