Summary and Objectives.
In this course you will:
- Prepare for the CompTIA Security+ exam
- Confidently explain and define an array of security vulnerabilities
- Navigate the complexities of secure system and network design
- Explore the defensive measures like PKI, firewalls and IDS
- Implement robust identity management and access control
This course is designed for information technology (IT) professionals who have networking and administrative skills in Windows based Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) networks; familiarity with other operating systems, such as macOS, Unix or Linux; and who want to further a career in IT by acquiring foundational knowledge of security topics or using CompTIA Security+ as the foundation for advanced security certifications or career roles.
Why Choose Us?
Hands-On Virtual Lab
Hands-on experience on New Horizons’ Labs to make your software training courses even more interactive and engaging.
Guarantee to run for all courses
Industry-recognized certification to add to your workforce values.
We create innovative training solutions that works for your business and we’ll account for the results.
Low downtime and high efficiency of On-site and Virtual-Live Online Training
Course content and learning method are customized to match to your company’s goals