Certified Scrum Product Owner
Every high-functioning Agile team has a well-trained Product Owner making critical product decisions. A Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO®) is one such certification that helps holders become successful product owners by training them on aspects of on-time delivery of high-value releases and maximizing the ROI. The globally recognized CSPO certification, therefore, is a career-defining credential for anybody willing to take up the challenging role of a Product Owner on a Scrum team in an organization.
- Scrum Basics
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Product Vision
- Product Backlog
- Release Management
Increasing Demand for CSPO® Certified Professionals
The industry today is ripe with endless opportunities for Product Owners. With 90% of modern teams using Scrum, the demand for Certified Scrum Product Owners has seen a steep rise. Their presence on an Agile team is guaranteed to ensure early ROI while maximizing business value.
Scrum Alliance underlines the importance of Product Owners as follows:
- 38% of the Product Owners act as an intermediary and are responsible for maintaining relationships with the Stakeholders.
- 24% of the Product Owners set project business priorities and work directly with the customers.
- 15% of the Product Owner work directly with the Scrum team.
There are no prerequisites to take the Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO®) training. However, having a good command over the Scrum basics will prove effective in understanding the Product Owner’s role at an enterprise level. If you are a Certified Scrum Master® (CSM®), taking up the CSPO training should be your next career move.
- Software Engineers
- Product Managers
- Project Managers
- Team Leaders
- Business Analysts
- Development team members
- Anyone who would like to build a career as a Scrum Master
- Validates your commitment to continued excellence and quality
- Demonstrates your proficiency in Scrum
- Helps you get noticed at interviews or for promotions
- Command a higher salary than your non-certified peers
- Network with industry leaders and Agile professionals
- Qualify for the A-CSM® certification