This course consists of Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 1 (ICND1) and Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 2 (ICND2) content merged into a single course. Overlapping content between ICND1 and ICND2 is eliminated and content is rearranged for the purpose of the course flow.
Students will learn how to install, operate, configure, and verify a basic IPv4 and IPv6 network, including configuring a LAN switch, configuring an IP router, connecting to a WAN, and identifying basic security threats.
It also includes more in-depth topics that teach learners how to perform basic troubleshooting steps in enterprise branch office networks, preparing students for the Cisco CCNA certification. Upon completing this course, you will have the skills and knowledge to:
- Install, operate, and troubleshoot a medium-sized network, including connecting to a WAN and implementing network security.
- Describe the effects of new technologies such as IoE, IoT, IWAN, and SDN on network evolution.
Before taking the CCNAX course, learners should be familiar with:
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic PC operating system navigation skills
- Basic Internet usage skills
- Basic IP address knowledge
- Good understanding of network fundamentals
Who Should Attend?
- Channel Partners
Why Choose Us?
Hands-On Virtual Lab
Hands-on experience on New Horizons’ Labs to make your software training courses even more interactive and engaging.
Guarantee to run for all courses
Industry-recognized certification to add to your workforce values.
We create innovative training solutions that works for your business and we’ll account for the results.
Low downtime and high efficiency of On-site and Virtual-Live Online Training
Course content and learning method are customized to match to your company’s goals