This course will introduce the audience to SharePoint Online Administration in Office 365 and explain and demonstrate the configuration options for SharePoint Online.
After completing this course, students will gain the skills to:
- Understand the architecture of SharePoint Online
- Have knowledge of all the components in SharePoint Online
- Have on hands on experience configuring the components of SharePoint Online
- Have hands on experience configuring the options
- Work with Site Collections and storage options
- Manage user profiles and social profiling
- Understand and configure data connectivity in SharePoint Online
- Build a taxonomy structure
- Understand and configure Search in SharePoint Online
- Configure and deploy apps
- Understand and define Enterprise content management and data loss prevention.
- Configure additional options and features in SharePoint Online such as Information Rights Management
This course is designed for Administrators who need to setup, configure and manage SharePoint Online as part of their Office 365 Administration
Meet Our Instructor
Why Choose Us?
Hands-On Virtual Lab
Hands-on experience on New Horizons’ Labs to make your software training courses even more interactive and engaging.
Guarantee to run for all courses
Industry-recognized certification to add to your workforce values.
Why Choose Us?
We create innovative training solutions that works for your business and we’ll account for the results.
Low downtime and high efficiency of On-site and Virtual-Live Online Training
Course content and learning method are customized to match to your company’s goals
Official Training Partners
Get Free Consultation Now
Kindly fill the form below and one of our representatives will reach out within one business day: