This course delivers the complete site owner story from start to finish in an engaging and practical way to ensure you have the confidence to plan and create new sites or manage your existing sites in SharePoint Online.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will:
- Understand the benefits of using SharePoint in real world scenarios
- Create new SharePoint sites to store business information
- Create pages to share news and documents
- Customize the structure of a site to meet specific business requirements
- Create and manage view, columns and apps
- Manage the security of a site
- Use social tools to communicate with groups of people or the entire organization
- Use search to find business information including people to documents
This course is intended for SharePoint users who wish to make full use of SharePoint Online. Experience with SharePoint at the end-user level is required.
Why Choose Us?
Hands-On Virtual Lab
Hands-on experience on New Horizons’ Labs to make your software training courses even more interactive and engaging.
Guarantee to run for all courses
Industry-recognized certification to add to your workforce values.
We create innovative training solutions that works for your business and we’ll account for the results.
Low downtime and high efficiency of On-site and Virtual-Live Online Training
Course content and learning method are customized to match to your company’s goals